After school Andrew starting talking about how he wanted to go, but I told him he got to go to the plays (I debated getting him a ticket, but you never know with those boys if being together will be good or bad so I opted for one-on-one time with Marcus). Then on the way down Marcus said, "I wish Andrew could come too. Next time it should be me, Andrew and then you." Well now I know his priorities. ;) Here we are on our way.
I managed to get us there safely and find parking (I paid for event parking, but it's the holidays and downtown SLC so I felt good about that and we didn't have to walk far in the cold -- hallelujah). When we walked in we found these inflatable PJ Masks and Marcus ran right up to Cat Boy and hugged him.

Then we got a cushion for Marcus's chair to boost him up a bit and then found our seats.

He loved it and sat through the whole thing so good. He even quoted back part of the show to me (that I didn't remember, but to be honest I had been feeling sick that day so I was just grateful to be better enough to take him and enjoy the evening). He also said, "you know how there was two parts, Mom. I wanted there to be three." You know intermission had made it two parts, but he wanted more which I thought was a good sign that he enjoyed the evening. Love you my little boy blue!



