When Ellie woke up on the 7th of April she was a little upset because she had an accident during the night and her sheets were wet. I told her it was okay and we could put on some clean sheets and then to cheer her up I told her that Mimi was on her way to visit us because I think the baby is coming today. She got the biggest smile on her face, clapped her hands and said, "Yay, the baby told you she is coming today." I guess in her own way she did with the contractions I had been having since 1 a.m. Ellie then spent a few hours at her friend Ben's house and all she talked about was Mimi and the baby coming today.
After we came home Mimi noticed that Lila might have a small dimple on her right side and she asked, "where did she get that from?" Ellie responded, "I think maybe Jesus."
Last night Ellie was laying in bed waiting to fall asleep and Mimi went by to change Lila's diaper. Ellie asked what she was doing and after finding out that Lila had pooped in her diaper again she exclaimed, "AGAIN!?!? Oh my goodness."
We love our girls!!