1 Year stats:
weight: 20lbs 33% percentile
height: 31 inches 96% percentile
weight: 20lbs 33% percentile
height: 31 inches 96% percentile
Lila turned one year-old while in San Diego so we were able to celebrate with family and friends.
It was a cake only birthday because we are waiting for Grandpa to come next month and give me my first ice cream cone (it is a tradition that he does with his grandkids).
This was Lila's only futile attempt to open her presents before Ellie tore into them, but Lila liked what was inside so she didn't care if sister unwrapped.
I made the cake before we left for San Diego. It is supposed to look like a toy block. My color flow was a little larger than I anticipated so the cake was hard to stack and I used cream cheese frosting instead of butter-cream so it didn't really hold up, but as you can see above it still tasted good.

