you don't always see them,
but you know they're always there!
My friend Melissa Starr came into town for a family reunion and we managed to steal one of her evenings. It was so fun to see her. It truly is amazing to me how much I appreciate my college friends and the roll they played back then, but it is even more amazing how much I love them now and the good examples of righteous women they are to me. It is true that we may not see each other often, but they will always be apart of my life!
I'm looking forward to the Utah reunion Melissa is planning. :)
Poor little Lila, she had a stomach bug and I was afraid we might not be able to make dinner with Melissa, but she recovered enough and then had a blowout on the way to get Melissa so she had to wear the spare onesie in the diaper bag--ask Melissa she was super cute before the accident and now in the picture she is just tired and cranky.