| Warming up by running in-and-out of cones. They also do this with the sport they are learning weaving in-and-out kicking soccer balls or bouncing basketballs. |
| Continuing to warm up by running and hopping on a trail of dots. |
| Waiting for instructions. I love the size of all their equipment and I find it hard not to want to buy it all so she can practice at home. |
| Practicing dribbling. She really did good--just needed to bounce it a little harder so she didn't have to bend over so much. |
| Sweet shot. |
| A little confused about which way to swing and how to hold the bat. |
| Miss Tucker helping her figure it out. |
| Swing batter-batter, swing. |
I asked Ellie what has been her favorite so far and she said she liked soccer the best and then baseball. She thought controlling the basketball while it was bouncing was hard even though she did really good.
I am proud of her learning and trying new things, but what makes me the proudest is watching her follow instructions, patiently wait for her turn, and help others get a turn when somebody may have stepped in front of them. She truly is an amazing girl and I am so grateful for her!
Next week, hockey. :)