Today we decided to take the girls out to lunch (thanks Stephanie for the gift card and excuse to go). We were going to go to Chili's but they were closed due to mechanical difficulties so we went across the street to On the Border. Their own drinks with straws and life size chips were a hit.
| We got ice cream while shopping at Costco one evening. |
| I made 8 dozen cupcakes for Young Womens. My first time using fondant-they were pretty cute. |
Lila tried to make her own chicken cordon bleu with a chicken nugget and piece of lunch meat. (Notice her chocolate face from licking the bowls after I made all those cupcakes.
| We bought 9 pounds of strawberries at the beginning of February and managed to eat all of them within the week. What can I say my girls love strawberries. |
| Enjoying some fresh produce--strawberry and mango pit. |
We had some friends over to roast hot dogs and make smores on our neighbors' fire pit.