- I get less sleep than I would like.
- I change poopy diapers (which can be more like an explosion when a stomach bug is involved--I changed a record of 5 in one day last week).
- I hear "MOM! I had it first."
- I cook, clean, do laundry, setup play-dates, do experiments--walk-in on experiments gone wrong by my children. :)
- Lila will say from her carseat in the van, "Mom, I wuv you."
- I see the excitement in Ellie's face when we play a game of Go Fish or War before bed.
- I hear their laughs as Steve hangs them upside down and allows me to tickle them or blow on their little tummies.
- I see Ellie make good choices to share or help out a class/team mate.
- Lila willingly shares.
| Making flower planters from the Home Depot for me. |
| Need I say anything? |