Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The D says d

Lila and I hosted joy school this week.  So much fun to see all of these cute kid's personalities come out as they get comfortable with each other and the Moms.  Lila was so excited to host and show her friends around.  We Danced, played with play-Dough, Decorated construction pumpkins, read Dancing Dinos and If You Give a Dog a Donut, constructed Dogs and Dinosaurs out of uppercase and lowercase Ds and snacked on vegetables and Dip and homemade banana Donuts.  I'm so grateful for the opportunity that we have to do this and associated with the wonderful people involved.

I love how unique each of the creations turned out. Some wanted their dog to be excited or scary.













Lila's excited Dog and Dinosaur.


Last week they went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch and learned about how pumpkins grow.