As we were working on Valentines she said, "I love valentines because I love kissing and love."
Monday night after we put the girls to bed Lila comes out to the top of the stairs, in her little ballet tutu because that is what she wanted to sleep in and frankly I thought--no big deal (which I'm trying to do more of). Anyway, she said, "I need to ask you a question. First, I really really love you. I don't want to go to bed. I want to stay up all night with you." :) I told her if she stayed up all night she would be too tired the next day and couldn't go to our friend's club meeting she has been holding on Tuesdays and she quickly scrambled off to bed.
Today at Joy School they had a little valentine party and the host Mom passed out cupcakes at the end and said I thought they could eat them after lunch. Lila, "I'm not having lunch."
Seriously where does this come from, this quick-witted fast thinking keeps us on our toes and a smile on our face. LOVES!
Well, she just finished eating the cupcake and was spinning around on the floor in the crumbs. When I pointed this out she hopped up and grabbed a little broom and dust pan and swept up the mess. What a cutie!
Summer Fun
11 years ago