We've done a session of swimming lessons with 2 more scheduled for July. Ellie got a wonderful teacher this time around who was really animated and engaged the kids--she really improved her skills.
They've gone to the movies twice--once with Mimi and once with me and Nessa and Izzy. We've been swimming with friends, and even drove to Lindon once to swim with Jake & Marcee. They are both taking an art class that they really enjoy and we have even made it to the park. It has been a perfect balance of activities and relaxing. The girls have played so well together. We've had a few moments of discontent, but overall it has been blissful--as I look out the window and see Lila hitting Ellie with a stick, excuse me while I give Lila a time out. Seriously, the one being punished is crying more than the one that got hit, but she knows better than to hit. Good times. Seriously though I wouldn't trade this summer for anything!
Other cute moments include Lila rubbing my belly every day and telling me it is getting bigger and that means the baby is getting bigger. The girls love talking about the baby and where he will sit and how they will help out. I'm enjoying the small flickers of movement I have started to feel from Bat Cloud (name given to baby by Lila, of course Ellie thinks we should name him Ben after her dear friend). I am truly blessed and loving life!