Me: it's awfully quiet during Andrew's nap time. it's crazy to think this break was almost as long as their summer break (4vs5 weeks). hope you're having a good day! :) 1:02 PM
Stephen Moore: You need me to come home and hammer on something? 1:04 PM
It was a little bit of an adjustment for Andrew and I to not have the girls around today. As I mentioned above it was almost as long as their summer break, but only 2.5 weeks and then we get Thanksgiving weekend with them. :) We did a few fun things while off track, like taking our friends to the Gateway Discovery Center to enjoy our membership, the trip to Boise, Halloween fun, Birthday fun, friends over to play in the snow, and I even taught them how to clean the bathrooms (they thought it was great and now we can each clean one bathroom--divide and conquer).




