We started off the week by having Izzy and Siena spend Sunday night with us. The girls thought the sleepover was awesome. Andrew adds a different dynamic and the girls scream whenever he gets near them, but then when I give him special activities to do downstairs with me they of course want to be with him which then reminds him that he could be with the girls so I end up refereeing the whole time. ;) Hopefully this little brother will even things out eventually. That evening I got a really bad migraine and was tossing my cookies and I didn't sleep very well which kind of lead to me being tired the rest of the week. Tuesday morning I was dragging. Steve went skiing with Dad, Jake, and Nate and I was trying to get the kids ready to go up to Mt Green to spend the night with Mimi and Grandpa. Venessa invited me to go to the temple with her so I was trying to get ready for that, pack the kids, and get ready for Steve's Christmas work party that evening (the reason why the kids were staying the night). We eventually made it up and Venessa and I enjoyed a nice visit to the temple for intiatory work. Steve and I got ready in Mt Green for the work party and then met his co-workers at Roosters for dinner. After which we went back to the office to play some games. It was an enjoyable evening. When Wednesday morning came we relaxed a bit, but were trying to get ready to go to the movies. It is always a little different to wake-up with out kids, but it was nice to just have the two of us for a bit. We went to the 9am showing of Star Wars then off to my doctor's appointment. We hit Costco to pick up a few things and some lunch to take to Mt Green where we spent the afternoon visiting and finishing setting up their new tv system. We came home and had a quick dinner, put the kids to bed and I was exhausted. As I laid down in bed I realized that I didn't decorate the banister for our New Year's Eve party as usual. I was too tired to get back out and decided I would have the girls help me during Andrew's nap time. Then we decided on Thursday to go to the Clearfield Aquatic Center to go swimming since we had 3 passes that would expire that day. We fed everyone a quick lunch and headed off. Andrew played on the little kids structure for almost 45 minutes, he even enjoyed going down the slide after I stood there with my arms out and said I would catch him. The girls played around in the lazy river and other pool area. Then Ellie came asked if Steve would take her down the big slide. After one round she went down by herself and Steve took Lila down a couple of times. Then Andrew went down and every time as soon as they got to the end he would say, "Again. Again." He probably went down the big slide 6 or 7 times. He got pretty cold so we took him out and wrapped him in the towels for a bit while the girls kept swimming and Steve sat in the hot tub. Then he said he wanted to play some more so we got back in the pool for 15 minutes before calling our 2 hour swimming adventure a success. He came home and crashed for a nap. I was also tired so I got french bread dough rising and laid down for a bit (which is when we were supposed to decorate the banister--oops). Anyway when I got up we started making homemade pizzas for dinner. Everyone wore their 2016 glasses and drank sparkling cider.

We played our new 2016 Just Dance game--a family favorite game.
Then we watched some firework shows on YouTube while enjoying some fudge and then
let the kids pull some party favor like firework things--they all loved
that.

Then we decided instead of popping balloons with jokes in them the girls could read us a few jokes from their new joke books they got in their stockings, that was fun. Then we brushed teeth said prayers and put Andrew to bed. I let the girls stay up a little later and play SpotIt with me (I may have been feeling a little guilty that I never did the traditional banister thing this year). Then I sent them off to bed by saying, "See you next year." They thought that was pretty funny. So, we'll see you next year too.