
The girls did another round of swimming lessons, tennis, sewing class where they made a pillow case and cute bags. Then Mimi took them for a few afternoons and they sewed quilts together.
Ellie competed in the Clearfield kid triathlon again.
Swim: 2:43.3; T1: 2:56.6; Bike: 8:15.8; T2: 17.6; Run: 3:27.7 (she's shaved 30-45 seconds off each year, but has a goal to do it 3 minutes faster next year).
Our sweet neighbor let us come swimming one morning before the activity day girls came that afternoon which I coordinated and we managed to snap a picture of us all in the pool.
I moved the girls into Ellie's room together, Andrew into Lila's old room and Marcus up into the baby/guest room. I'm hoping the basement will start making progress and we can move the girls downstairs and Marcus into the big room and turn the other room into a craft/sewing room. For now the girls are good about sharing and Andrew enjoys sleeping in a big bed. I started moving their stuff while they were at sewing class (mainly so I could discard a few things--a little clean out while I was at it). Then while they were moving the rest in together Lila had the bright idea to turn the childproof handle on the inside of Andrew's room and that's been working like a charm. I thought there would not be a better time to try a bed out then in an empty room since I just moved all of Lila's stuff out and with the childproof handle he can't get in and out, it hasn't been completely smooth sailing, but an easier transition than it could have been and we've been slowly moving Andrew's stuff into the room and decorating it with dinosaur stuff. I love sweet productive summers. :)



