Wednesday, June 6, 2018

First Sceince Wednesday

Yesterday Andrew asked me if we could make slime. I told him today was not the day that we had too much going on. That was not the answer he wanted. It was a crazy day and he was tired and I felt bad for not getting to spend some one-on-one time with him. 

This morning I woke-up with a migraine so I helped Ellie out the door to carpool. Steve thankfully made breakfast so I could go back to bed. I rolled out about 9am feeling a little better. Ate a little and then told Andrew we could make slime. He was so excited. I let them each do a bowl and make it their own color which was even more exciting. And of course we talked about how ooey gooey the mixture was before we added the binding agent - the saline/salt solution helped the mixture stick together or bind and that was our science lesson for the day. They've played with it for hours now and we're all happy!