Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Crazy and Fun

We went and saw Treasure Island at Hale Center Theater. It was such a fun show. They had basically swimming pools on the sides of the stage where people walked the plank into the water etc. We were in the second row and saw people swimming and climbing in and out of the trap door. It was so fun. Marcus at one point asked if they were real people especially when Ben really wanted cheese. Marcus was concerned that he really needed some cheese.

 

We made rainbow smoothies one morning for breakfast.


 

A Come Follow Me object lesson about building or destroying Zion now it's turned into a Jenga tournament.


I bought a new vacuum and when it arrived Marcus really liked it. He thought it was part of his birthday because his job is to vacuum. 😂


 

and so begins comp season with PreComp. . .last week I started getting so many texts and emails about precomp. I had to check her out of school a little early to get her hair and makeup done in time. Right in the middle of things Rocky Mountain Power knocked and said they would be changing out the meter and there would be a small disruption in power. If all went well it would only be about 1 minute. Really the timing. I opened the garage just in case things didn't go well and we needed to go. Fortunately, it was only a minute disruption in power and we could continue getting ready. It's always stressful to think things through for the first time so I am truly grateful for precomp. Lila's team was the first to dance and they actually had them dancing 10 minutes before the start time and I actually missed the 2nd dance because I thought we had a few minutes after they called them before they would bring them in, but apparently one team wasn't ready so they pulled them in early. Lila danced their 3rd and final dance 30 minutes ahead of schedule and at the time their second dance was supposed to go. It was fast and furious but I'll gladly take getting done early.