Invitation:

Cake (which is actually all cupcakes-nice for kids):
Birthday-Butterfly and Proud Parents:
We decorated bug boxes:

Then we read a book about a "Bug Safari" while bugs (plastic rings, edible gummy, and eraser bugs) were being hid in the yard for the kids to collect and put in their bug boxes.

Cake and Ice Cream . . . We had a little trouble keeping the candles lit with the breeze, but I think she was close to blowing them out this time and I love the picture on the right that shows how much she LOVES cake.
Then we read a book about a "Bug Safari" while bugs (plastic rings, edible gummy, and eraser bugs) were being hid in the yard for the kids to collect and put in their bug boxes.
Cake and Ice Cream . . . We had a little trouble keeping the candles lit with the breeze, but I think she was close to blowing them out this time and I love the picture on the right that shows how much she LOVES cake.

Last, but not least, Present Opening:
(everyone was very generous and knew just what a little girl would like:) )
(everyone was very generous and knew just what a little girl would like:) )
I think we managed to keep the kids entertained, but most importantly Ellie had so much fun with all of her friends. A big THANK YOU to everyone involved!