I often give Ellie two choices when I'm trying to get something done. Like you can have this or this for lunch. Another example, you can walk or run to the car. However, she is getting a little too smart and when things are not going her way she will now tell me, "I don't like those options. We need to come up with a new plan."
She went to a friend's house to play and told the Mom that she needed to go potty. So my friend showed her the bathroom downstairs where they were and Ellie said, "Can I use the potty upstairs because that bathroom is much cleaner than this one."
Her vocabulary is so big that I think she has begun to create words in order to feel like she is still learning. We have to remind her to use real words so we know what she is talking about. She loves telling us how much something costs or if it is on sale (she sees Mommy going through the ads and clipping coupons) usually things cost 55 bucks (she has an expensive world).
Summer Fun
11 years ago
