You may have noticed my new link at the top that starts with, "We believe . . ." Well a few events have happened to encourage me to post the link. First, I recently found a blog to a dear college neighbor and friend. I was shocked to find that she was diagnosed with Ewing's Sarcoma (a cancer of the bones) about 18 months ago. She had a premature baby and two other children as she began chemotherapy. The cancer went into remission for a few months only to return again at the beginning of this year. Second, another dear college friend had a niece born with cystic fibrosis. These deadly illnesses to dear friends in similar circumstances made me realize my own mortality and how much I love my family! I am comforted by my knowledge of the eternal plan of our Heavenly Father. We are mortals and will pass through certain tests and trials which can include physical illnesses and premature deaths, but I know are Father in Heaven is merciful and sent His son, Jesus Christ, to show us the way to live and that through Him we can return to live with our eternal Father in Heaven and our mortal families whom he has provided for us to love, teach, and help one another. I know that families can be together forever through our Savior Jesus Christ.
If you are interested to learn or read more please click on the link at the top of the blog or contact me. LOVES!
Summer Fun
11 years ago