With the house taking longer to repair and Steve's upcoming dissertation committee meeting, I decided to get away from the hotel and took the girls to Idaho to visit Grandpa & Mimi. Unfotunately, Ellie caught one of the many bugs going around here and had a fever for five days--which concerned me and the doctors so we took her to Urgent Care last week to make sure it wasn't anything serious. She is now on the mend, but Lila woke up with a fever yesterday so here we go again. I am just grateful for my health and being able to attend to my girls. So know if you live in the area we had good intentions of visiting family and friends, having play-dates, shopping etc. but instead we decided it best to stay put and keep our germs to ourselves. Now to the point of this post, with Ellie feeling better we decided to go to the pumpkin patch. Grandpa told her there might be a pumpkin with her name on it so off we went to find out. I think this pumpkin had Ellie's name on it. She picked it out as soon as we got there and then sat it down to checkout her other options and came back to this exact pumpkin.

After finding her pumpkin she wanted to climb on this cute display. Can you see the huge squash Ellie is sitting on--they had it setup as a chair--so cute.
I love that both the girls are looking at the prized pumpkin. 
I was able to make the desired Halloween costumes at Mimi's house since I do not currently have access to al my sewing and craft items. Ellie has a theme for the whole family--bet you cannot wait to find out. :)
Thank you Grandpa & Mimi for making our Halloween special.