We decided to take the girls to the zoo to see the baby zebra since last night's Family Fun was postponed so that Mommy and Daddy could go to the temple. I love our zoo and we had a wonderful time eating a picnic lunch at the zoo and watching all of the animals. The zebras are Ellie's favorite and the baby zebra was hiding behind a hill the whole time we were there--we kept sending Steve to check the zebras and finally after an hour-and-a-half and at the end of our visit the baby zebra was out.Did you know that each zebra has a unique stripe pattern, like a person's fingerprint (I learned this from our zoo).
Isn't he cute?
One of our favorite activities is feeding the fish or ducks because they hog all the food, but the kids love it.

Ellie was tired because she had also attended a friend's birthday party that morning. She wanted a lollipop and would not even let go of it in sleep. I tried taking it, but she would wake up looking for it in her lap thinking it fell out--crazy girl.
