Have you ever had one of those days where you should have taken several pictures, but didn't and then try to make mental notes of what happened? Well here are some of the pictures I want to remember from today.
(1) During Lila's morning nap Ellie and I played with frosting. I am taking Wilton Course II and made a huge batch of frosting last night for my class so we decided to play with it this morning. I did some color flow images for Lila's birthday cake and Ellie decorated three graham crackers. She loved it! It was so fun to do something with her that we both enjoy. Towards the end I caught her sucking the frosting out of her bag--mental picture.
(2) I found Lila playing with the baby dolls and after rummaging through their diaper bag she found a bottle nipple that she tried to shove into the baby's mouth--mental picture. (They figure things out so fast!)
(3) After Lila discovered the baby stuff, Ellie put on this cute doll backpack my Mom made and carried her doll around for hours--mental picture.
(4) Ellie has not been feeling well and she was playing quietly in her room while Lila was taking her afternoon nap so I quickly hopped in the shower. When I got out things were a bit quieter. This is what I found when I checked on her:
Summer Fun
11 years ago