Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And it has begun . . .

Mrs. Malia told me today while I was picking up Ellie that Tyler decided he wants to marry Ellie.  When we got home I asked Ellie if Tyler wanted to marry her she got all shy and smiley and said, "Yes."  I asked her what she said and she shook her head.  I said why don't you want to tell me, "Because I don't want you to laugh."  I promised not to laugh and she said, "Yeah Tyler said he wanted to marry me.  I told him that I like Cody too and didn't know who to marry.  We decided that Tyler would draw me a picture of Cody so I wouldn't forget him."  Ok--I giggled and then she got after me for laughing.  I tickled her and said that she couldn't marry anyone for 20 years and so next time somebody asks her she should say, "Ask me in 20 years."  I don't think she liked that answer--I need to find a fun way for her to turn down boys already. . .