So I've been working on shapes with Lila. We've talked about squares, circles, rectangles, triangles, hexagons, and diamonds. She loves the shapes puzzles I bought and I enjoy watching her learn. This morning I had a project outdoors that involved digging out some rock so I told Lila I would pay her a dime if she helped me. She was on board. Of course her attention on the project was that of a 4-year-olds, but she didn't cause any trouble and when we got inside she asked for her dime. I got one out of my purse and handed it to her and she looked at it disappointingly. I told her it was worth 10 pennies she said, "but I thought it would be shaped like a dime." I said, "Oh you mean diamond." Lila, "Yeah I want a diamond." She sat the dime on the counter and walked away. Girl knows what she wants and she sets her sights high. :)