Ellie's class went to the Treehouse Museum today. I have been volunteering on Tuesdays until the baby comes and thought that I would go on the field trip with them (especially because it will most likely be the only one I can go on since the baby is due soon). It was fun. I had a good group of kids and they were able to do some fun activities. Ellie was being shy and didn't want to participate in the play the class put on and was finally convinced to be "Jimmy" in this story they learned from Argentina.
Then as it turns out Lila also had a field trip today and she was able to go with her friend Sophie and her Dad. They went to the pumpkin patch and had donuts and apple juice. She loves school and all of the big kid activities she is doing!
Summer Fun
11 years ago

