Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Recitals

Lila had her Christmas dance recital yesterday and had a lot of fun showing us some moves and doing her dance.




































Then we went out to dinner for our Anniversary--I thought it would be fun, but Andrew was a handful.  He was entertained for a while by using a straw to poke a roll.  Then Lila began to melt down due to lack of sleep from all the activities.  Well I didn't have to make dinner and it will definitely be a night to remember.


The girls have been singing Christmas songs they have been learning at school.  Lila has been learning We Wish You a Merry Christmas in Chinese.  When I asked their teachers about a program I was informed that it was a simple assembly where each grade level performed a song in front of the other classes not something parents usually attended, but the girls really wanted me to come.  Lila especially kept asking so I went and she saw me as soon as she walked in and kept waving to me and blowing me kisses.  Unfortunately my position did not give me a good view of Ellie performing her song (I even tried to move).  Oh, well it was fun to see them and it made their day.  :)