Monday, December 22, 2014

Deal or No Deal

We had the Buckley family Christmas party today.  We had planned on going skiing, but due to lack of snow and Steve's leg still hurt a little from his biking accident that we postponed skiing and decided to do our party.  After dinner the kids opened up their pajamas from Mimi & Grandpa.


Then Mom & Dad had us all go downstairs while they set up a game.  We came upstairs to Buckley Deal or No Deal.









Venessa was the first one to play.  The boxes contained amounts ranging from $1 to $900.  It was fun and a very generous gift.  As you can see Andrew was fascinated with the bell and eventually became difficult to distract from all of the boxes.  We all had fun playing, but I have to admit that mine was the most intense game.  I got down to the last two boxes $1 or $700 I was a little sick to my stomach at that point and took the deal offered.

We then exchanged presents and visited for a bit.