

Today was a holiday--the kids didn't have school and Steve's Monday meeting had been cancelled so we decided to take the kids bowling. They each had received a free game of bowling from their teachers and Lila had some arcade money left over from when Mimi & Grandpa took her so after our game of bowling we enjoyed a few arcade games, spent a few of the tickets and went home happy. Did I mention that I beat Steve bowling--I told him we need to go bowling more often so he can practice. ;) Andrew even held a bowling ball in his stroller for a while thinking he was all bad. The girls really wanted to order pizza with bowling, but we went first thing in the morning which I'm glad we did--it was busy but we beat the big crowd so when we got home we made our own pizzas. The girls are becoming pros at rolling out the dough and distributing toppings while eating pepperonis. :)

