Monday, February 6, 2017

Look Who's 100

Lila's class celebrated the 100 day of school on Thursday, February 2, by dressing up as 100 year olds. She was so excited, but when it came down to it she didn't like the wig so we had to spray her hair with leftover white hair spray from Halloween and she didn't want to take the old purse or anything, but I did put on a little make-up to age her. She had fun.



Amazingly, this 100-year old can ski too. We went skiing on Saturday, February 4 at Snow Basin. Grandpa Stan met us there and he skied with us for the morning then he had to leave to catch a flight to make it to their cruise. ;) We did Dan's run which is one of Grandpa and Dad's favorite runs, but it has pretty steep sections and then flat sections so you have to gain some speed and Lila got really freaked out by it, but kept going and after that run she amazingly was doing parallel turns better then Ellie.  Here she is at the beginning of the day resting while the crew gets tickets (she has a season pass).


Steve met the boys and I at the aquarium today. I was having a great productive morning with the boys and decided to take them to the aquarium. Andrew was so excited he got himself dressed with sock and shoes and helped me get Marcus ready. The aquarium wasn't as busy as it has been in the past and we had a good time with each other. I love that we're finding ways to hang out with Steve during the day. :)












Left: Andrew had just had a bird on his arm, but it flew off before I got a picture. Right: They are feeding the sharks for the first time.


Andrew danced more at his dance class last week. Still didn't wander too far from me, but we're getting out and he's being active so I still call it a win.



Ellie is good to help out with Marcus. Her favorite way to distract him is to put him on this little car and push him around. He loves it and leans forward on the steering wheel like that for his ride. ;)