
She picked all of the meals for the day which included a breakfast of crepes and fresh fruit. Then they did have to do their school work. While Andrew was doing his imagine learning lesson I overheard the book about pinatas and thought sure let's make a pinata so Lila and Andrew took on the task.
They did pretty good, but I did have to go in at the end and finish it up. Then we realized it would need a lot of time to dry so we're hoping to do an Easter pinata on Saturday.
The afternoon she spent video chatting with Mimi, playing Minecraft, just chilling. The girls had piano lessons via skype and then we did dinner, cupcakes and a couple of more presents.

Then after the boys were in bed we continued our Marvel movie marathon per Lila's wish. It felt a little like a normal day despite my efforts to make it special. I hope she knows how much we love her and are so grateful for her in our family. Happy 11th birthday Lila! We wish you a magical year!


