Friday, July 24, 2009

Lila Laughing

Last Thursday, July 16, was an eventful day for us--not only did I cut Ellie's hair, but we got Lila to laugh a lot and it was cute. Of course I ran to get the camera, came back, turned it on, and she looked at me and went dead silent just staring at the camera (what is it with kids and stopping whatever cute activity it is as soon as you get the camera). So I hid behind Steve and when she began laughing again I stealthily stuck the camera out and began recording--anyway I hope this explains the weird angle of the video and let's you know that you only get a glimpse of how cute her laugh is. Other good news, this week she has begun to sleep until 3 or 4 a.m.--I am loving the more consistent sleep. We are so blessed with such wonderful little girls.