Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lila's 3rd Berry Birthday Party

We were going to have Lila's birthday party next Saturday on her birthday, but it just worked out that everyone would be in town this weekend including Steve's parents, Russ & Carole, so we bumped the party up and squeezed it in between Ellie's soccer game and the second session of General Conference





We had a spring craft, decorating watering cans made out of milk jugs and a little potted flower to plant.








We are so grateful for everyone that came.  It was so fun to celebrate our special little girl.  Lila had a wonderful time and keeps asking to watch the video where we sang Happy Birthday.  Something cute I want to remember is that while opening presents she found a small candy in the gift bag and then found another one and immediately gave it to Ellie--she loves her sister!  I asked Lila why she is growing up, she said, "To be like Ellie."  I then asked her why Ellie was growing and she said, "To be like me."  :)