I called Steve last Friday, November 22 around 4:30 pm and asked him to come home because I had a fever of 102.3 and was shaking pretty bad with hot & cold flashes. I had another breast infection on the other side. We managed through the weekend fine--Lila got a cough and a runny nose so she had a few rough nights too, but Steve is a trooper, holding the baby and bringing him in for me to nurse, letting me rest, cooking meals for the girls (I complemented him on it and he said yeah I heated up chicken nuggets and some frozen vegetables--but I told him it counts for a lot right now). I was excited that we only had two days of school and then Thanksgiving break. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I have so much to be grateful for! That evening Steve jokingly said, "it's almost the weekend hunny are you gonna get sick again." Well I ended up in the ER Friday morning with some complications and that was my breaking point--I was embarrassed and emotional. I am extremely grateful that my parents were here to watch the kids and that Steve was so supportive and insistent that we go. The doctor helped with the immediate issue, but I will probably need to follow-up with a specialist to make sure things are resolved properly. It also happened that Lila started having the tell-tell signs of another UTI. I asked that while my Dad was here Steve and him give us special blessings of healing and that we go ahead and give Ellie a blessing too. Steve pulled a chair into the front room and Lila said, "What's that for? Oh, are you going to do the special prayers on our heads?" I'm so grateful for the priesthood and for a worthy husband and father who are willing to exercise it's power and bless us when we need. They were wonderful blessings full of our Father in Heaven's love and intimate knowledge of all that is going on in our lives now. I don't want to sound sorry for myself because I am so grateful for our new baby and I have friends who are experiences very difficult trials right now. So we will continue to count our blessings and pray for our Father in Heaven's mercy and love for all.