Sunday, November 30, 2014

Andrew's Antics

He needs another post for his shenanigans.

Last month one night when the girls were doing homework, he insisted on being at the table with them coloring. If I tried to set him on the floor with paper and crayons he would scream.  He now constantly tries to reach something off the "craft" table.


Almost captured his scrunchy face look.


He found the cute tips and will pull the cotton off the ends and then eat the stick.


The day of his fever he found a lollipop in the Halloween candy buckets still on my bedroom floor.  Look at that face, he knows he's been caught and he doesn't want it to be taken and I can tell he isn't feeling well so I let him finish his treat.


No breaks for Mommy, I just went to use the restroom quickly and I came back to this.



He loved to climb onto the fire place in Mt Green which we tried to manage because we didn't want him falling and getting hurt, but he would still manage to get up and this time he decided he didn't want his slippery socks on any more.




Finally I've arrived at the big kid table with my cup of milk (man, transitioning from a bottle is rough for everyone--probably not a good idea to do it over Thanksgiving when there is no routine, but we survived and if all goes well the bottles will be put away soon).