Last week some time Lila told me she had a loose tooth. I checked it out and said I don't really think it's loose yet. Then when we were in Provo and I was flossing her teeth I noticed that it was actually loose, but didn't think too much of it because Ellie can have a loose tooth for months. Today when she came in from school I asked her how her day was and she said, "Totally awesome! Probably the best day every!" I asked what happened and she proceeded to tell me that at lunch she took a bite of one of her apples and her tooth popped right out. I then asked if the lunch lady helped her and she said she came and got one of the lunch packets that has a napkin, fork, spoon in it and put the napkin on the place that was bleeding and then wrapped the tooth up in the plastic. I took a picture and we sent it to Daddy and Lila called Mimi to tell her she needed a tooth pillow and she requested a butterfly shaped one, Mimi said she'd do her best. Then as we were putting away her stuff she said, "I cried Mom." I said that was ok it probably surprised her a bit. She said, "yeah. Kaiyan (our cute cousin neighbor) came over and asked me what was wrong. I told him my tooth came out and it wasn't supposed to. He gave me a hug and that helped me feel better." So wonderful to have such good little people to associate with. I told her that it was supposed to come out we just didn't realize it would happen so soon (this happened two years earlier than Ellie's first loose tooth). She was so excited to get ready for bed tonight because it meant that the tooth fairy was coming.
Summer Fun
11 years ago
