Thursday, April 14, 2016

Boondocks Bowling

Remember how last break I was too big and pregnant to take the kids bowling like I promised so we did Wii bowling instead.  Well, I decided this break I could venture out with the 4 kids to bowl.  Venessa met us there and the kids had a blast.  I just sat on the bench with Marcus and watched.  Andrew was pretty good about coming back and sitting by me while he waited for his turn.  Then he would pick up the ball and walk over to the dragon to push his ball down.  He did it all by himself.  The girls were good about moving the dragon back and forth because they tried bowling without it a couple of times.  Andrew did actually get the high score.  Then we walked around and did a few games with some arcade money we had leftover, picked a few prizes and went home for lunch.  Good adventure for everyone especially since it is raining hard today so we were able to have a break from the house for a bit.