Tuesday, April 12, 2016

G&G Moore Meet Marcus

The kids were so excited for Grandpa and Grandma Moore to come.  Lila was even counting down to their arrival before counting down to her birthday, "1 more day until Grandpa and Grandma get here and then they'll be here for my birthday".  Their timing was perfect they arrived just as the girls were getting out of school and going off track so we were able to spend the week together.
 




















I felt like the week went by super fast--maybe part of the reason I feel that way is because I was sick in bed for a couple of days in the middle and then dealing with a headache a couple of other days (I'm sure I made a great host in that condition).  Overall the trip was a success, we enjoyed visiting as adults in the evening, Marcus was held and loved by all, grandkids spoiled during the day with puzzles, reading, jewelry making, shopping trips, flower planting, painting, easy bake oven making.  Good times!  Now they are on their way home and I'm out numbered again. ;)