I've been coaching Andrew's tiny tot soccer team on Tues & Thurs. I love that it's not a weekend and your game time is either 5:30 or 6:30 that's it. I've been pushed out of my comfort zone a little and found that I really like coaching that age and it has been fun-well the nights when Andrew isn't throwing a fit. He gets mad if someone else kicks the ball when he's right there. One time he kicked it all the way from one end of the field to the other and was about ready to make a goal when one of his teammates kicked it in--oh that pushed him over, but then he went on to score 2 goals and we've talked about being a good team player and not getting frustrated so I hope he's learned something in that aspect.

The girls have been good to babysit Marcus for me since games are on the nights Steve is working in Draper. It's been good for them and Ellie has learned how hard it is to take care of someone else and is more aware of when she can be helpful without me asking.
Ellie had her ballroom team match night. The costuming was a fiasco and the event went on and on seriously 3 hours, but she had fun and we were glad we were there to support her (well Mimi and me, Steve was driving Lila to her dance class with the other two hooligans).
Ellie just started softball and had her first practice last Saturday. They are now pitching so practices are longer (the first one was 3 hours), but we made a morning of it and played tennis with Lila and Andrew on the courts at that same park then let them play on the playground for a while while the practice finished up. I think we're going to try and do that all of May enjoy a little tennis and let the kids play while she practices. Even Marcus had fun roaming free in the tennis courts (seriously it's like a giant play-pen). Life is good and busy.
I also managed to weed and till the garden and get it planted last week. We had Mimi & Panca down with Nessa's kids Friday night to have dinner (cinco de Mayo style) and play in the sprinklers since we had to turn on the water for the garden. They managed to catch 2 snakes and play with them all night. Siena was very upset that we kept all the snakes--"it wasn't fair." Believe me I feel the same way. ;)
We're being productive and having fun. :)

