It's been a rough week of sickness around here, but I have a few things that bring me smiles through the coughs and runny noses.
Andrew getting his ukulele out to sing Marcus a song at nap time every day. He loves his ukulele. I want to spend some time with him learning how to play it-I think he would love that.
Marcus has two stuffed animals he loves to wrap one in each arm as he's going to bed, Monkey and Pongo the Penguin. It's so cute!
Andrew coming down in the middle of the night saying, "I had a good dream that turned bad, can I snuggle."
One day I was clipping all the kids nails. Marcus loves it. Andrew hates to get his toe nails clipped and kept running away so finally he was the only one left and he walked up to me with socks on his feet thinking that would deter me from cutting his toe nails. . . silly silly boy.
Now that the basement is mostly finished and we have 3 floors to distinguish between, Andrew says downstairs, upstairs and the mainland. :)
Summer Fun
11 years ago