
Steve had to go down to Draper for work as he was carpooling and training the new hire. While there they had several leftover Halloween cupcakes so he brought some home and of course that is what the kids picked to eat. Marcus's face covered in frosting cracked me up -- he got a bath afterwords. ;)
Steve was a trooper as I had to bail on him for a bit to take Ellie and another girl to a Young Women's volleyball game (I was going to just drop Ellie off, but one of the other girls asked for a ride so . . .we all went). Then I had planned a little party for after the kids went to bed and filled balloons and put them all over the bed for a game -- unfortunately we were both pretty tired so we didn't do all of them, but I did manage to give Steve a good foot rub and scalp massage. Happy Birthday Honey! Love you to pieces!



