Thursday, April 12, 2018

Snuggles

Andrew came into our room a couple of nights ago. I just half dazed pick him up and he laid on top of me "snuggling". I totally fell asleep and so did he. When I came to a bit, I scratched his back and asked if he was ready to go to bed. He said, yes, hopped down and went back to bed. Today I asked him if he was ready for rest time. He said, "No. I just want to snuggle in your bed." I said, "I'll never turn down a snuggle." He said, "Because you love me." Yes sirree! So we climbed into my bed and snuggled. He told me I couldn't close my eyes because we were snuggling. I said, but I want to close my eyes. So he let me. I opened them a couple of times to see his wide eyes staring at me. Then there was heavy breathing and he was out. So so cute!



What am I going to do when my snuggle bug goes to school full-time?