Redeemer of Israel
Our only delight,
On whom for a blessing we call,
Our shadow by day
And our pillar by night,
Our King, our Deliv’rer, our all!
I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of a living Savior, who, as the song says, shadows me to catch me when I fall or sustain me when weak and who is a guiding light. His gospel brings peace and I am a glad we had a weekend to listen to our new Prophet, President Russel M Nelson and the apostles as watched General Conference. The girls went to the Saturday afternoon session with my parents. They took Ellie after she turned 8 and we finally coordinated a time for them to take Lila after her 8th birthday. They had a fabulous time. Ellie said the Spirit was so strong and she felt warm all day. Lila said it was the greatest afternoon ever. They ran into her 2nd grade Chinese teacher Liu Laoshi and she visited with him for a minute. Grandpa was thrilled to see Lila using her Chinese.
I looked at the picture of when Ellie went with and she looked so young.
She is growing up and turning into a
Ok so I just realized I skipped over the Easter Bunny's visit that happened Saturday morning. After we put Andrew to bed Friday night he came back out to tell us he hoped the Easter Bunny brought him a Turtle that's a chocolate and has mint inside. . .we told him the Easter bunny usually brings bunny shaped chocolate. Andrew woke-up and when I heard his door open I got up and grabbed him so he wouldn't look at the baskets without the girls. After snuggling for almost 30 minutes I sent him to get the new summer shoes I wanted to give him. He came back and mentioned a few things he noticed in the Easter baskets, but he didn't know which one was his so I finally sent him down to get the girls which happened super fast because next thing I knew I heard them all out there admiring their baskets and Steve and I hopped out of bed to watch.

Helping Marcus look through his basket since he slept in a little longer.

![]() |
| egg hunt booty |
![]() |
| Lila is riding a bike on her own now! Yay! We spent a couple of evenings working with her then went to the church parking lot where she had more room to practice and she's doing great! |
![]() |
| Easter lunch on Sunday, just waiting for Mimi and Panca and then I forgot to take a picture with them. . .oops |
I have really been enjoying just watching the kids interact, learn together and spending time with each other. They're wonderful kids who at times want to make me pull out my hair, but most of the time I just try to have fun with them whatever we may be doing. Life is SWEET!





