Friday, December 14, 2018

1st Ski Trip of the Season

Steve was aching to go last weekend, but alas we had a few things to finish up that I needed his help with. So with my Dad in town the two of them went up today. Andrew realized what was happening at breakfast and begged to go. We told him he had to eat breakfast, do his online preschool, and practice his violin then he could go. As soon as he finished all of that he said "now I can go skiing. let's go Mom." But I had to wait to pick the kids up from school and get them off to a party so we left home about 2pm headed for Snowbasin. Andrew was so excited. Steve said his first couple of runs were slow and he was a little nervous, but then he got the hang of it and they made 6 runs in the hour he was there and he even got to see Santa Claus on the slopes.