*We finished The Book of Mormon as a family. It was our goal to complete it before we started our Christmas readings this December.
*We also finished making the little gifts for the combined Relief Society & Young Women Christmas lesson tomorrow
*I also had some other projects for Young Womens the kids helped me with
*I attended Lila's Christmas recital (hey with the number of recitals I attend a year I think it counts as a little service towards my children -- not too mention the time I put in helping them practice)
*Helped a neighbor who found water in their newly completed basement
*Started our Secret Santa Project
*Lit a tree & put up our outdoor nativity for the neighbors to see
![]() |
| See the two boys peaking through the window--they got cold and went in when we finished the tree |
Jesus Christ, the Light of the World, spent much of His ministry caring for individuals, one by one. Join us this Christmas as we follow His example and find ways to share our time, love, and resources with those around us. Light the World

