Last night we were debating buying some gift cards to a little ski resort here that was having a flash sale. We would mainly go to get the boys more practice and because the girls can go wherever on that mountain and be fine, but we were a little hesitant because our first ski gear check with Marcus this year did not got well, but as I dropped Andrew off last week Marcus said, "I want to ski." So last night I said, "Marcus do you want to go skiing with Dad." To which he replied, "No." I sighed. Then Steve said, "Do you want to go skiing with Mommy?" To which he said yes and ran over to the ski gear bag and told Daddy to go get his boots. He even practiced his wedge which with the other three we taught pizza and french fry, but this kid is too food oriented and when we said that he just looked at us like he was longing for food so we went with triangle and sticks and he did it several times and we would clap for him -- it was cute! He also loves to have a turn with the new vacuum we got from Carole and Russ while they were here over Thanksgiving.

I was able to attend the Christmas Concert with The Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square and Kristin Chenoweth with some dear friends. It was a great night filled with food, laughter, sincere heartfelt compassion and Christmas cheer.
This little boy, Andrew has been loving the violin and has already learned a full song after only 5 lessons. So so cute! A boy a few years older than him played a Christmas song on his violin on Sunday and it was so good -- he loved watching him do it. I am happy it is something he wanted to do and is really enjoying it.
Now for a funny Andrew story: I asked Andrew to shower before school and he came over and said, "Mom do I have to shampoo my hair?" Then you could see his brain working behind those eyes of his -- you know the look I'm talking about. And he said, "WAIT! why is there poo in shampoooooo and how does that make you clean?" Needles to say I didn't make him shampoo his hair that morning.😂


